Sustainababy Queensland Flood Relief Raffle
Queensland is currently facing its worst natural disaster in recent history.
Significant flooding has occurred in areas of South East Queensland including Ipswich, Caboolture and Brisbane. Search and rescue efforts continue in Toowoomba and the Lockyer Valley following the flash flooding event on 10 January 2011. Many people are still missing and there have been several confirmed deaths. Flooding in other towns including Condamine, Dalby, Goondiwindi and Texas is an ongoing issue.1
Sustainababy has launched this Queensland Flood Relief Raffle as a method to raise much needed funds for the people of flood affected areas. ALL proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the Queensland Premier's Flood Relief Appeal.
Currently approximately $2000 of superior eco baby products are able to be won, with more items to be added. Goods have been kindly donated by both Sustainababy and several of our generous suppliers.
How Does the Raffle Work?
- All items available for raffle are showcased here
- Each entry to the raffle is $10
- Simply select the item you would like to win and purchase it as you would do when online shopping
- You may increase the number of entries in each item if you like, or select to buy entries in more than one item
- If you are purchasing raffle entries only and not purchasing any other items from our website, select Flood Appeal Only from the shipping options in your shopping basket so you are not charged for postage.
- If you would like to purchase items from the Sustainababy online store, continue adding store items to your shopping basket. Your raffle entries and purchases will show on the same invoice. You will need to select the appropriate shipping dropdown (eg. AU, New Zealand) to pay for shipping of goods purchased.
- Winners for each raffle item will be drawn using a random number generator tool on Sunday 20 February 2011. Winners will be listed on this blog and will also be contacted by email.
- All monies collected from raffle entry sales will be donated to the Queensland Premier's Flood Relief Appeal on Monday 21 February 2011 and the final total will be posted on this blog and the Sustainababy Facebook page. Updates in the tally will be posted on a regular basis and should the totals accumulate quickly, donations will be made throughout the raffle period.